Monday, January 12, 2009

The New ME!

Well its 2009, and its time to start losing this darn'ed weight. I need to drop at least 56lbs as of today.
I have been trying to eat better and excercise since Monday 1/9 and so far I've done well. I even gave up diet soda. Its not that diet soda is bad, but it had gotten so bad that thats all I would drink, not much water. Now that I gave up soda, I am able to get at least 100oz of plain water in each day, and the working out helps me drink the water too.

Today I weighed in at 201.0 lbs and I am wearing a size 16 pant and xl top still. I cant wait to fit into a size 12 pant/skirt/short & a reg. Larget top. I hope for this to happen by end of March, when G&G Brawley has their big 60th wedding anniversary. All my cousins and family that I have not seen in ages will be there. I'm looking forward to visiting w/the family and I'm looking forward to being healthier and thinner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment